- 100% Made in Italy Fabric by Ronghi
- 100% Made in Italy construction
- 7cm cuff height for a more polished and snug fit, providing both style and comfort
- Extra soft collar. The versatility of this collar will enable you to transform the look of this shirt from corporate to comfortable, soft and natural by just removing the collar stiffeners, perfect for a casual yet sophisticated style. Enhance the appeal even more by adding a delicate pin through the collar, creating a stunning tab collar.
- Seamless flat front placket for a sleek and more polished look.
- Two Buttons Collar Band. The high collar will rise above the neck of blazers or knitwear, avoiding the unwanted "squashed collar" look that often occurs with smaller collars.
- Easy to Iron
- Custom fit. A gentle middle ground between Slim Fit and Regular Fit. - 9.5cm long collar tips for a composed and sophisticated look sitting elegantly beneath the lapel of your jacket.
Watch Angelo's Instagram Live Stream to learn more about sizing and fit.
Pay & Reserve
Pay & Reserve
Choose our Revolutionary Pay and Reserve
To help you make the most out of your orders, we can hold your products after purchase until you want us to dispatch all of your orders on hold.
All you need to do is keep adding on "PAY AND RESERVE" at checkout so you will not be charged for shipping costs at that time
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We always aim to dispatch your items now later than 1 day after the order was placed.
We are unable to give an estimate on arrival when dispatching with Royal Mail.
If you would like to receive your items as soon as possible we also offer a DHL express delivery upon request. Get in touch with us if you’d like to request an express DHL delivery.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since the delivery date, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
When ordering on Pay&Reserve your purchase will be considered as final.
No exchanges or refunds will be allowed after purchase.
All “NOT PERFECT BUT WORTH IT” items are non returnable
It is a legal requirement for us to declare the actual value of your goods sent outside the United Kingdom. Shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. It is your responsibility to pay for additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies may vary from country to country, CLICK HERE to have an estimate on your custom charges
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We always recommend to treat your Diroma1980 items as you would any delicate items you may own.
1. Avoid your tie to get in to contact with water or any other liquids
2. Always dry clean your ties
3. Losen up the knot before sliding the tale through the loop when you finished wearing your tie.
1. Avoid to set the iron on a high temperature when ironing.
2. If possible, dry on a flat surface to prevent the item from stretching loose. When hanging, avoid prolonged periods of hanging time.